Tuesday, February 16, 2010

What Do You Need To Get Plates For Car In Ontario Changing Canada Drivers License To US One?

Changing Canada Drivers License to US one? - what do you need to get plates for car in ontario

I live in the United States for one year with an old friend, I have a license plate from Ontario class G Ontario, and in my car. I wonder if I left the USA to go? If so, how? I have no social security card in the United States, Canada, we have "Social Security numbers," an insurance card is valid everywhere? Is there a way around this? If it is' not that kind of thing that I must have a social security card application and how long would it take? If I were a card that segurosocial Canada's Social Security # for when I go back again mean? "I work at home and are paid in Canadian dollars and pay taxes in Canada, things would change again if I do not think that change to take a year to go back then? (Channel US bank accounts and how?). Sorry, I'm pretty young, so I do not know exactly how it works, so there are many questions in my main question.

Thanks in advance!

3 comments:

Ziv Zulander said...

You can with the United States because he believes that, even if you go to Vancouver. Legally allowed only in the United States for 6 months as part of a tourist visit / visitor status. To live and work legally in the United States, you must subscribe to different types of visas and work permits. It will be impossible to obtain a social security card / number (a truth that does not come from someone selling them in an alley anyway), without showing proper documentation / documentation that you are entitled to work with the United States . UU ..

To obtain a work permit or visa, we need an employer who can sponsor or find sponsors themselves, but they expect the two cases that we have excellent technical skills for a particular purpose.

To live here legally, even for a year, youmust apply for a visa or a residence permit and wait until it is approved, it may take several years to be ratified. I think it is almost impossible (if possible get), a green card if you have a family that you are a sponsor, if you win the lottery.

I'm not trying to sound like a ******, but make sure anything you research thoroughly before you here. Uscis.gov website should be able to give a very good idea.

columind... said...

I went with a girl from Elmira, she changed her license or insurance / registration of the time he was here, almost 2 years. I just want everything as it is, can save a huge headache!

gomanyes... said...

You will not need an American license. Each state has different rules, but usually need a local license if you plan to stay. If you are a visitor, do not work in the United States, you can drive on your license in Canada.

But if you have a U.S. license you can submit your passport and a visa instead of a social security card. No state requires you to have Citizens for a license.

Post a Comment