Friday, February 12, 2010

Tea Turns Into Dark Magician Girl Episode Why Do Words Always Come To My Head At Work And Turn Into This Mess?

Why do words always come to my head at work and turn into this mess? - tea turns into dark magician girl episode

Holder of a ratchet,
Constant of the palm.
dear father
How is the treatment of DST --
Hello Wanderer room (ER) (ER)
Yes, we have seen in the brain
and found --
? find
What ... meet the jelly on his fingers.
HELLO,
Light falling on the couch. Dove
immersed in the brothel and
Yes, we had a little tea,
Cookies.
pushed deeper into love, lust ()?
for dark matter
that makes me explode in the universe
whisper whisper and everything to me
Thank you stars!
I returned the favor shines upon me
Always on the lookout,
up up and up
the cosmic light
like flowers planted in time.

3 comments:

Shannon said...

Pretty good job of examining how to distract you. A flow bit like listening to his consciousness. I like this kind of thing and I think it is very promising in two respects. It is possible to relax strict in form, or listen to the whole consciousness. Both would be on the same topic really see much, I think. Just something to think about.

Cookie77... said...

I think my favorite is the "reciprocity" a way to "plant flowers at the time." At least that's the part that has more meaning for me. Nice poem.

mtheoryr... said...

he he
This could be two poems
Helpful Hint
carry a laptop bag
and writing

Post a Comment