Thursday, February 25, 2010

List Of Shiny Pokemon Pictures Pokemon Diamond/Pearl?

Pokemon Diamond/Pearl? - list of shiny pokemon pictures

I'm easy to play, and I hope that on this website, with all the Pokemon and begin to plan, what are the adorable, you can get, but the Pokémon have two different images. As in Empoleon (http://www.serebii.net/pokedex-dp/395.sh ... It is dark blue in color but the other photo, Turquoise. How can the color of the others? "I," I heard via the website, but how can it be if the only way to get a Piplup is, every game in the same place, and even a variation of the color?

PS I'm not, "My Shining pokemon, such as that in the struggle, the noise and glare Twinkle Little Pokemon (Pokemon get played for 2 years and saw only two, and Pigeot Wurmple, or Icaught :'().

PPS Please be detailed.

0 comments:

Post a Comment