Sunday, February 21, 2010

Vigina Film Vaginal Infection Is Grossing Me Out I Dont Know What To Do Anymore! Please Help Me!!10 Points?

Vaginal infection is grossing me out i dont know what to do anymore! please help me!!10 points? - vigina film

soooo ..... I have something bad happens in my area Vigin ....* *... Atom ..* cough cough * this is not a yeast infection ... In a 15 Year Old Virgin, this is not an STD, but I've tried for years and Ive had to get rid of him, but nothing seems to help, I've probly ever since I was 11, its sooo Nast .. Theres a white film on my cliterus, and there meaty white spots ... inside ... its pretty damn gross, knows that I am, if your toilet paper or something similar, but theres a fleshy as small groups ... no ... dosnt really itch, but it smells bad .. no ... but as for the fish ... back. its sooo not be serious, please send your comments you really need help I have no way to see a doctor, medicines, and all ve seen help.im "SPEN not .. do not want to put my life in this nastynessDid I ever sex if thats going there = / atleast tell me what I think it is, and if theres a symptom that could be used as evidence that and what I could, could be used to get rid of it.

2 comments:

CMNY65 said...

Sorry, but we need to see a doctor. There's really no other way for you to get rid of the infection of this type. Clearly, any drug that was not taken effect. You need to be assessed and adequate treatment, otherwise it could cause unnecessary damage to conceive (of their reproductive organs). When an infectious process, leave that are meaningless, may in the future, Hon Why not visit a doctor? Even a clinic to help this situation. Ask the people on the Internet to diagnosis and treatment of love, does not help that you need medical care. I hope you will find a way to a doctor. Good luck!

EDIT: I noticed that you type-1 diabetes, honey, it's something that occurs more frequently than womenHave diabetes. You certainly need this document that are trying to look for his problems with diabetes, because it is important.

Boom Boom Pow.x said...

I really have no idea, sorry.
I simulate something () does not fleshy bits, comes a few days before my time. I could besomething taught to do with a venereal disease or something
Btw I'm not a virgin.

Post a Comment