Saturday, February 20, 2010

Coi Vietnam Tv Translation Again, I Have People In Vietnam I Love But I Dont Speak V. Can Some One Help Me With This One.?

Translation again, I have people in vietnam I love but I dont speak V. Can some one help me with this one.? - coi vietnam tv

IPO rat BUON Biet 2 WITH KHI CON VOI KHONG NAU.
MONG COUNCIL RE POTATOES WITH POPE AUC. Cung Vay LAM
Nhung Cung potato SAO Người COI NHU NHA
MONG CO DIP NAO to go with tromethamine VIET NAM CHO Papa, Mama. BIN EM NHE
MONG WITH Khoe VA VUI LEN NHE
Biet Tyty POPE WITH LAKE COUNCIL THUONG
CAM WITH Nhieu Lam
CO HOM NAY Viecens with Lam Khong
HOP CO Viecens voi Cong Khong

2 comments:

calib_fo... said...

I came to the rescue once again.

"I am very sad to know that you two are not together anymore. Mom and I Luv to have him as our son. In any case, we are still treated like a family member. We hope you have a chance here come and visit us. I'm well and wish you good luck. Tyty to know I love you still. Thank you.
UK to work today?
It is the job for you? "

banana said...

wow that looks really complecated Unfortunately I can not help you much luck

Post a Comment