Sunday, January 3, 2010

Whole Life Vs Term Life Whole Life Vs Term Debate?

Whole life vs term debate? - whole life vs term life

Hello to all. I just started a new career with the insurance company Guardian last week. everything we hear is the discussion with the verse term life and invest the difference. I wanted to know what is really the best solution for my clients. I did some tests with the software I have in my company that charges will be made available, and insurance, and all values of money and everything he wanted to know, help you get the right product to your customers. That is the proof ....
I ran the numbers on a man at age 25 is not opted for rating snuff. I have these numbers to a level of 30 years of political guardians and custodians of policy 99 of life, both in nominal value of $ 1,000,000. Here are the results.

0 comments:

Post a Comment