Saturday, January 16, 2010

Flap Hats Where Can I Buy Ushankas (flap Hats) In Colors?

Where can I buy Ushankas (flap hats) in colors? - flap hats

I try to buy Ushanka, jacket or hat, hat with two earrings, which are tied over his head, and with little more than was done in the frontal lobes.
Example:
http://www.rusclothing.com/imp/ushanka-leather.jpg
I do not want the hair on, and I do not want too big.
I can not find, dark, neutral colors and hats, but can not find the colors. I am looking for a bright color (or normal), green or orange.
Know shops / websites that sell USD?
I have already checked on Ebay.
The largest number of stars who help the most, thank you.

1 comments:

oopseeda... said...

to try American Eagle. They have bright colors like $ 20 ... adorable, and on mine =]

Post a Comment