Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Voskos Yogurt Homemade Yogurt- Using Voskos Greek Yogurt- Wont Work?

Homemade Yogurt- using Voskos Greek Yogurt- wont work? - voskos yogurt

Hello, I make myself my own yogurt. I add plain yogurt Vosk Greek original, milk .. On 2 Occasions he did not work .. I heated the milk to the right temperature, said temperature and culture through the approprate right length of time .. incubated for I am not yet in a position to make yogurt with normal Vosk ... Any negative experience with similar findings is that?

2 comments:

Lori S said...

Are you sure that you do not add the yogurt, the milk is cooled to 115 degrees C? I tried many times and have even used raw milk yogurt. Here is what I mean Yogurt:

Bring the milk, 1 pint () raw or pasteurized to 180 degrees. Remove from heat and allow to cool to 115 degrees. Bought 2 tablespoons store packed with natural yogurt. I would also add 1 c. Tea (envelope Knox gelatin clear I like my consistency this type bought a yogurt), mix in containers (I have a yogurt maker), gaskets and heat for 8-12 hours depending on how tart you like you.
I know you can make yogurt in a crockpot, as my friend has it the whole time, and also in the oven, but I invested in a yogurt maker, I like the convenience of constant heat of 115 degrees.
Normally, I night not to me to be ready the next morning.
If this fails, try whole band with 6-8 ounces, if fails, then I would say do not work the thermometer correctly. I had never failed yogurt. And usually the first series of races in the shops, tthe next batch or two with me, then store bought.

kelley said...

Make sure you know that the owner live yogurt ferment. If you should have the milk before scalding and maintains the temperature of the right amount of time there. work

Post a Comment