Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Bathtub Safety Rail How High Up Should I Position A Bathtub Safety Grip?

How high up should I position a bathtub safety grip? - bathtub safety rail

We re-do our bathroom and are fully prepared to handle in the tub safety rail, which allowed about 30 cm long to install the device. The bath is run at a wall of tiles, and we decided that the time was almost at the top of the tank will handle - and focuses on bath - but my question is how the above the toilet?

Our proposed plumber, omit, because they can be unattractive and more on the elderly, but it has a simple design and modern, should be permitted if they are near the bathtub and not just in the middle of the wall.

He also suggested the installation of a corner, but it could still good in terms of safety, I think it too far.

Usually I am looking for opinions they agree with the placement centered horizontally, but it might help me to decide on the height, but all suggestions are welcome.

Thank you!

0 comments:

Post a Comment