Saturday, November 7, 2009

Respiratory Cancer More Condition_symptoms Lung Cancer And The Respiratory Tract......?.....really Need Help....?

Lung cancer and the respiratory tract......?.....really need help....? - respiratory cancer more condition_symptoms

Lung cancer?
I study the lung cancer ... I wonder where the cancer starts in the bronchi / bronchioles ...... such as cigarette smoke affects the mucus layer .......... Why decreses mucus layer size .... Why is the accumulation of tar in the lungs, the air flow .... Why is the spread of cancer should be dangerous ...... what happens in cancer cells for .. Dissemination .... All these questions are to develop lung cancer in context. I am in the 12th Class and I need help .....

any help would be very grateful ..... Please give me a detailed answer .....

0 comments:

Post a Comment