Friday, November 13, 2009

Body Wax Pics Crossdresser Makeover Help?

Crossdresser Makeover help? - body wax pics

I am a boy and a girl feminize me. It really does not matter how extreme or drastic changes, I have my decision and wants to go the whole hog. . . I want to be a knockout.

I have a lot of hair in all I have to go. Wax shave?
I currently have a short hairstyle (a bit small, dark brown hair), about an inch on all sides and do not know if you can look feminine or whether to shave and wear a wig? What do you think?

If I am a newly revived, what should I do hair, nails, clothes, makeup, eyebrows, how many piercings (ears, navel, etc.?), Etc..? Give me photos and / or ideas?

What color and how long the nails should be?

Thanks

So, when is a good place to do this

PS there is nothing too extreme, gives me ideas:)

Please give us some good styles of make-up and photos of eyebrows? How Lean and bent is better?

0 comments:

Post a Comment